50% Off Energy Audits this Spring
Do you want to find out how you can save money on your power bills by making your home more energy efficient?
For a limited time, we’re offering to perform a complete energy audit of your home for just $150 (normally $375).
For less than the cost of one month’s power bill, you will get a thorough inspection and list of all the places where your home is losing energy and costing you money!
The inspection is hands on. We’ll even let you hold the camera and see the readings for yourself!
**Offer expires April 30, 2019
Here’s what’s included for just $150:
1. Visual inspection of the home
2. Visual inspection of the HVAC ductwork
3. Measure level of existing insulation
4. Infrared camera inspection to determine if there is insulation in the exterior walls
5. Perform a blower door test of the home to determine how drafty the house is & to determine if air sealing is needed in the home.
6. Infrared camera inspection during the blower door test to visually see where are the air is coming from & where is the home losing its conditioned air?
7. The energy audit will be performed by a BPI certified technician.
When the energy audit is complete…
You’ll receive a complete list of recommended improvements as well as an estimate so you can decide which energy improvements you’d like to make.
Blower Door Test – Part of an Energy Audit